Taylor AD22e SN:1201252036
Crafted at the intersection of solid-wood tone and great value, the AD22e is the first Grand Concert entry in Taylor's American Dream Series of acoustic guitars. Solid sapele back and sides and a mahogany top resonate with a warm, woody voice that's especially focused in the midrange. The hardwood top helps provide balance with a varied attack, while the V-Class bracing articulates the top to produce louder volume and longer sustain. The slightly shorter 24-7/8" scale length and narrower waist offer a pleasingly welcoming feel and strong tonal definition that will inspire fingerstyle players and flatpickers alike. Finished off with clean appointments, the AD22e includes our ES2 pickup and ships with a lightweight, yet super-durable AeroCase.
- Our lowest-priced all-solid-wood, U.S.-made guitar
- Sapele/mahogany combo serves up warmth and focus
- Grand Concert body shape offers an intimate feel
- V-Class bracing for greater volume and sustain
- Includes ES2 acoustic pickup and a durable AeroCase