Taylor Academy 10e SN:2209192266
Designed with newer guitar players in mind - but appealing to experienced players as well, the Academy 10e combines the rich voice of the Dreadnought body shape with a comfortable feel that will encourage beginners to grow their skills. A solid spruce top serves up plenty of volume and articulation, making this a musically versatile choice for players wanting a guitar with a broad sonic range. In this model, the slender Taylor neck features a slightly narrower nut width of 1-11/16", helping make chords and notes easier to hold, and the armrest takes some pressure off your strumming arm. The Academy 10e includes an ES-B pickup with a built-in digital tuner and a gig bag.
- Solid spruce top for projection and clarity
- Traditional Dreadnought shape with slighty shorter scale
- Slender neck and scaled-down body for comfort
- Armrest and light strings provide a relaxed feel
- Features onboard electronics with digital tuner