Taylor 514ce SN:1201193060
Our first Grand Auditorium guitar featuring back and sides of Urban Ironbark, the 514ce delivers a sweet, muscular sound that combines rosewood's high-fidelity voice with mahogany's warm and punchy midrange and spectrum-wide sonic balance. Paired with a torrefied Sitka spruce top for a played-in, mature sound and V-Class bracing for improved volume and sustain, the 514ce yields power ideal for heavy strummers along with touch sensitivity that gives it a wide dynamic range that's great for fingerstyle players. With new Aerial inlays in Italian acrylic, a single-ring abalone rosette, a subtle stain that highlights Urban Ironbark's rich red hues, a lightly shaded edgeburst and gloss-finish body, the 514ce blends traditional and contemporary visual styles. It ships with ES2 electronics and a deluxe hardshell case.
- Solid Urban Ironbark body for bold, rich sound
- Torrefied spruce top for sweetness and depth
- Yields remarkable balance across the frequency spectrum
- Grand Auditorium body for versatile, all-purpose tone
- Includes hardshell case and built-in ES2 electronics