Taylor 412ce-R SN:1206092062
The 412ce-R represents the lowest-priced entryway to the all-solid rosewood/spruce sound, serving up a versatile response in a compact Grand Concert body. Solid rosewood and spruce team up to produce a warm low end, chime-like trebles and a slightly scooped midrange, with power and sustain dialed up by the V-Class bracing inside. The 24-7/8" scale length provides a relaxed feel, making the it well-suited to flatpickers, strummers and fingerstyle players alike. Crisp white binding, a faux-tortoiseshell pickguard, a glossy finish and Renaissance inlays give the 412ce-R an elevated, yet traditional look, with ES2 electronics and a hardshell guitar case to round out the package.
- Solid rosewood back and sides with spruce top
- Grand Concert body is comfortable and easy to hold
- V-Class bracing for optimal volume and sustain
- Built-in ES2 pickup lets you plug in and play
- Includes hardshell guitar case offers protection