Taylor 312ce SN:1208102013
Crafted at the intersection of solid-wood tone and workhorse utility, the 312ce generates a clear, punchy midrange response with a warm, woody character. With solid sapele back and sides and a Sitka spruce top, players can expect minimal overtones and a focus on the fundamental note, while our V-Class bracing serves up greater volume and longer sustain. The compact frame of the Grand Concert body shape makes for a comfortable, accommodating experience, and will especially appeal to fingerstyle players. The ES2 pickup provides natural-sounding amplified tone, making this a great guitar for virtually any musical application.
- Grand Concert body offers comfort and articulation
- All-solid sapele and spruce for rich midrange tone
- V-Class bracing increases volume and sustain
- Slender Taylor neck offers relaxed fretting feel
- Features ES2 pickup and deluxe brown hardshell case