D'Addario EJ53B Pro-Arté Rectified Black Nylon Baritone Ukulele Strings
D'Addario EJ53B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon complimented by a 1st and 2nd string which are made from our black precision rectified nylon. This set is optimized for usage with standard DGBE tuning. The original ukulele offering from D’Addario, each black nylon string is carefully center-less ground to an ultra-smooth, ultra-precise final diameter for excellent feel and unparalleled intonation with a warm, long lasting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Black precision rectified nylon ensuring that the roundness and dimension control of each string are unsurpassed
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- Baritone Ukulele, Rectified Black Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .034, Silver Plated Copper .030, .035