Boss GA-FC EX
The GA-FC EX builds on the standard GA-FC with several enhanced features. Status LEDs with two colors make it easier to see changes when switching. And along with two dedicated expression pedal jacks, there’s an additional control jack with a three-way mode selector. It allows you to connect a third expression pedal or use the GA-FC EX for expanded applications.
- Expanded GA-FC with enhanced functionality for select BOSS amplifiers
- Rugged metal chassis and six heavy-duty footswitches
- Control channel selection, effect on/off, and more
- Two-color LEDs for easy view of control status
- Two dedicated expression pedal jacks
- Additional control jack with three-way mode selector
- EXPAND mode for adding another GA-FC EX or a GA-FC
- FOOT CONTROL 2 mode for operating two amps at once
- EXP PEDAL 3 mode for a third expression pedal
- Works as a standard GA-FC controller with other amplifier models
- Connects with a single 1/4-inch TRS cable (included)—no power required
The following BOSS amplifiers support all GA-FC EX features.
• Katana-Artist MkII
• Katana-Head MkII
• Katana-100 MkII
• Katana-100/212 MkII
Future products with GA-FC EX support will be listed here as they become available.
The GA-FC EX can be used with the following BOSS and Roland products that support the GA-FC Foot Controller, but only standard GA-FC control functions are available.
• BOSS Katana-100, Katana-100/212, Katana-Head and Katana-Artist
• BOSS Nextone Special, Nextone Artist, and Nextone Stage
• BOSS Waza Tube Amp Expander
• BOSS Katana-210 Bass and Katana-110 Bass
• BOSS Acoustic Singer Pro and Acoustic Singer Live
• Roland Blues Cube Artist, Blues Cube Artist 212, and Blues Cube Tour