Jam Pedals Delay Llama Supreme Analog Delay Pedal w/ TAP Tempo & Modulation
The Delay Llama Supreme is a tone machine that will become an indispensable part of
your sound adding warmth and depth through organic repeats which seamlessly integrate into your playing, courtesy of its BBD chips, faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3205. Its expanded feature-set will equally excite and surprise even the bravest of sound explorers!
Get supreme control over its behavior with:
- Tap Tempo
- Hold function
- Tone knob for dark or brighter repeats
- Delay Time and Delay Level expression pedal inputs
- Internal trimmer for maximum amount of repeats
Modulate the Delay Llama’s repeats by:
- Engaging the dedicated WaterFall chorus circuit with Depth and Speed controls
- Turning on the Q filter with Q Range and Depth controls
The perfect tool for delay users who want to elevate their hard-earned tone and creativity, adding up to 600ms of modulated or non-modulated delay.
The Delay Llama Supreme can also be used with bass guitars.
ARTISTS USING THE DELAY LLAMA SUPREME:
Kurt Rosenwinkel, Christian Fennesz, Will Bernard, James Sedwards, Mike Miller, Lage Lund